Papers must be unpublished and must not be
submitted for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by
Program Committee members and other experts active in the field to
ensure high quality and relevance to the conference. Submissions should
include author information, abstract, 5-10 keywords, and be in PDF
format. Each submission must be full 4 pages at least. It is imperative
to prepare the paper using the standard
2. If you have any questions upon submission, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting :
1. Each paper should be no less than full 4 pages and has the maximum
length of 5 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged.
2. The full papers must be written in English.
3. The full paper submission is required for publication.
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The
authors are suggested to use the word template.
5. Please email email@example.com if
you have any queries.